Why Become a GMI Sponsor?
Exhibiting at the Annual Grow Manufacturing Expo, Thursday October 3, 2019, is FREE for all North State manufacturers, suppliers and educators. By becoming a sponsor of the Expo, your company will be recognized as a regional supporter of the 6th Annual Grow Manufacturing Expo in the following ways:
- Publication of your company’s name, logo, location and a brief description of what your company does in the 2019 Manufacturing Expo program. The program is a color-printed booklet which will be handed out at no cost to all event attendees upon entrance to the Exhibit Hall.
- Publication of your company’s name and logo, as well as a link to your company website under the “Sponsors” heading on the homepage of the new Manufacturing Expo Website (https://growmanufacturingexpo.com).
- Supplemental exposure of your company to other North State manufacturers, suppliers, resources and education which stimulates business-to-business interactions and connections, promotes your company’s products and/or services and encourages networking within our region’s manufacturing sector.
- Name recognition among potential future interns and employees, service to your community, and aid in the development of a 21st century workforce.
All funds go to offset expenses for the Grow Manufacturing Expo. To become a sponsor, please contact Sabrina Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a sponsor, you will need to submit the following to Sabrina Marquez at email@example.com:
- A high-resolution (min. 900px) company logo for the program
- A company blurb for the program
- Company name exactly as you want it to appear
- Company location (city to be listed)
- A Brief description of what your company does. Very long submissions are subject to editing. All blurbs will be presented in the third person (“they” /“the company” NOT “we”).